Monday, March 14, 2011

Eating Out! What About Choices!

I am short blogging today.


Saturday night I went out to one of my favorite places to eat. I focused much more on the atmosphere and the fun I was having than rather on the food I ate. I had a great meal, a healthy choice. In our fast paced lives we tend to grab and go and our choices are not necessarily wise. I have set up 2 links from here just to help guide through what is a good choice while dining out.


http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/abs-health/healthy-chinese-food


http://www.helpguide.org/life/fast_food_nutrition.htm


Remember: (one of my favorite quotes)


Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

No comments:

Post a Comment